PADI Dive Courses
At Manta Dive Gili Air, we try to offer you all you could want from your dive education! We offer all PADI courses from beginner to professional, with many specialties available such as Nitrox, Digital Underwater Photography, Sidemount Specialty, and Wreck. In fact we have 18 specialties available, so if you want to do it we can! (Except Ice Diver, as our Freezers are not big enough!)
Below is a summary of the PADI courses:
- Introduction Dive : Discover Scuba Diver is your opportunity to try diving without doing a full certification course. This one day experience will give you the chance to dive with an instructor to 12 meters.
- Scuba Diver : This is the entry level for Padi Certified Divers, after completing this course you will be certified to dive to 12 meters with a PADI professional.
- Open Water Diver : The first PADI Certification that allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters, with another certified diver.
- Advanced Open Water Diver : With this certification you are certified to dive to 30 meters and will improve your navigation skills, plus you choose 3 additional adventure dive to suit your needs.
- Emergency First Responder : The PADI first aid program, it prepares you to assess and assist in a Medical Emergency.
- Rescue Diver : With this course you will improve your own self rescue skills and learn rescue skills to assist others. This course is often a students favourite as it teaches so much and increases your awareness dramatically.
- Dive Master : The first PADI Professional Certification, that allows you to guide certified divers and assist an Instructor on Course, plus much more.
Winner of the 2015 Trip Advisor Traveller's choice award for the second year in a row!
Also proud to be a TripAdvisor centre for excellence for 5 years running!
(Click on the picture for more info and live reviews).